FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-2000PFM
Ship Weight: 11.0 lb
We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
Whether you're the person with a busy schedule trying to reduce your daily amount of chores or the person who simply likes to automate everything, the Outdoor Automatic Pond or Pet Feeder is for you. It was designed for use in outdoor locations but may also be used indoors to feed all types of pets. A digital timer is included that will allow you to schedule up to eight different feeding times for each day of the week. This product is Veterinarian recommended as it releases small portions of food at different intervals, helping to maintain your pet's health by preventing bloating. It also helps to keep food fresh within the storage bin through the use of the air tight lid. A self-lubricating nylon auger prevents jamming, providing a smooth and quiet performance. A safety interlock switch and safety basket disables the feeder in the event that the storage container is removed. Additionally, a water proofing cover prevents water from coming in contact with the pet food inside and damaging the working components of the appliance. This model can be used with pets such as cats, dogs, horses, birds, ferrets, and fish in an outdoor or indoor environment, dispensing a preset quantity of food at preset times.
- 10 pound storage bin capacity
- Up to eight programs per day
- Dispenses small portions of food at scheduled intervals
- Airtight lid on storage container keeps food fresh
- Water proof cover is provided for outdoor use
- Works for all sizes of pets.
- Is ideal for feeding all type of pets such as ferrets, cats, dogs, horses and fish in ponds, either in an outdoor or indoor environment.
- Clear storage container on this feeder enables visibility from all angles and distances.
- The large opening in the food store bin of the automatic pet feeder enables easy fill of pet food.
- Precise feeding of food is accomplished with this feeder via high torque 24VAC synchronous motor.
- Metal over molded self-lubricating nylon auger prevents jamming and provides a smooth and quiet performance.
- Food agitator is included in large and medium feeders to prevent food from getting stale.
- Safety interlock switch and safety basket disables the feeder in the event the storage container is removed.
- This is an Automatic Pet Feeder designed for outdoor locations such as: garages, basements, patio, barns etc. and can also be used indoors. This feeder can be used for feeding pets such as ferrets, cats, dogs, horses and fishes in ponds. The Automatic Pet Feeder can be used by people with busy schedules to reduce their daily chores and continue to feed their pets in an outdoor or indoor environment at the appropriate time with a preset quantity of food.
- The Recommended food size for a medium feeder is 7/8" diameter.
Video Clip Demonstration:
- Pet Feeder base
- Food Storage Container Cover
- Food Storage Container
- Digital Timer
- 4VAC transformer
- Flow Pipe
- 50 Feet 16 gauge wire
- Five (5) tee nuts
- Five (5) 1/2" long bolts
- Five (5) washers
- Three (3) screws
- Waterproof feeder cover
- Owner's manual
The digital timer has nine different WEEK options in which feeding schedules can be set:
- All Days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun)
- Each Day (Mon), (Tue), (Wed), (Thu), (Fri), (Sat) and (Sun)
- Week Days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri)
- Week End (Sat and Sun)
- Six Days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat)
- Alternate Days (Mon, Wed and Fri)
- Alternate Days (Tue, Thu and Sat)
- Three Days (Mon, Tue and Wed)
- Three Days (Thu, Fri and Sat)
- Feeding dry solid food for other animals in zoos and parks
- Feeding birds outdoors with any kind of bird seed
- For providing treats to pets as a reward for doing something to reinforce pets behavior
- Adding chemical pellets in swimming pools
- Adding a broad spectrum bioactive cultures that have the ability to digest and liquefy organic wastes in septic tanks, pools etc
- Other situations wherein dry powder or pellets need to be dispensed at a pre-determined time into a system
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.